A large energy client is seeking Coiled Tubing / Fluid Pumping personnel in Australia. The job will start ASAP on a 6 month contract.
- Excellent day rates.
- FIFO from home airport.
- Contract employment with potential for this to become a full time, permanent role.
- Full work rights for Australia.
- 1 year+ experience.
- Current tickets.
- Availability for an immediate start.
Coiled Tubing Personnel
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Develop expertise on advanced coiled tubing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplied and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with the client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follow up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.
Fluid Pumping Personnel
- Assist in the preparation and planning of forthcoming fluid pumping operations.
- Select correct fluid pump and equipment to meet the needs of the client specification.
- Rig up treating iron/hose for all pumping operations.
- Perform basic pumping calculations.
- Supervise and perform fluid pumping operations. Including SSQ, Acid Wash, Frac etc.
- Keep accurate fluid pumping and pressure test records.
- Repair and maintain all items of treating iron.
- Re-pack fluid ends.
- Perform daily checks and full maintenance of fluid pumps and equipment.
- Rig down, demobilise and store fluid pumping equipment.
- Complete accurate fluid pumping reports.