Our international oil and gas client has requirements for Coiled Tubing Operators, Coiled Tubing Supervisors and Fluid Pumping personnel.
The job is within IR35 and is a 3 month retainer agreement. This is offshore work in the North Sea.
Coiled Tubing Operator/Coiled Tubing Supervisor
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Develop expertise on advanced coiled tubing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplied and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with the client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follow up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical equipment and engine, preferably with an understanding of well control.
- Knowledge in operating and troubleshooting S&S and Hydra rig coiled tubing and pumping equipment, plus Orion and Cerberus.
Fluid Pumping Personnel
- Assist in the preparation and planning of forthcoming fluid pumping operations.
- Select correct fluid pump and equipment to meet the needs of the client specification.
- Rig up treating iron/hose for all pumping operations.
- Perform basic pumping calculations.
- Supervise and perform fluid pumping operations. Including SSQ, Acid Wash, Frac etc.
- Keep accurate fluid pumping and pressure test records.
- Repair and maintain all items of treating iron.
- Re-pack fluid ends.
- Perform daily checks and full maintenance of fluid pumps and equipment.
- Rig down, demobilise and store fluid pumping equipment.
- Complete accurate fluid pumping reports.