We're seeking an Australian crew to work on a drilling rig in Queensland as part of a large-scale energy project.
The contract will be for 4-6 months and candidates must be Australian or have Australian working rights.
The oil rig drillers will be responsible for;
- Managing the setting up and taking down of oil rig equipment.
- Controlling the drilling rate.
- Providing progress reports.
- Ensuring that all safety guidelines and precautionary measures are adhered to.
- Overseeing the drilling process and equipment.