Environmental Solutions Specialist
One of our major oil and gas clients is seeking 6 x Environmental Solutions (ES) Specialists for work in Australia. Work roster will be 4:4 Equal Time.
Responsibilities of the Environmental Solutions Specialist:
- Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Solutions (ES) equipment.
- Advise customer representatives on product application and installation.
- Maintain surveillance of competitor's activities.
- Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems.
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimise operating parameters.
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensuring working condition.
- Assemble and install equipment for operation.
- Monitor, operate and control equipment.
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory.
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area.
- Converse with the operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation.
- Prepare equipment maintenance reports.
- Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs,
- Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimise equipment performance.
- Review reports to detect changes in system parameters.
- Explain product function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel.
- Maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation.
- Run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parts.
- Experience working as an Environmental Solutions (ES) Field Specialist.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in all solids control equipment and remote locations.
- In-depth understanding of how drilling fluids and waste management systems influence each other.
- Background in mechanical and electrical background.
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP, and OGUK medical certificates.
- Knowledgeable regarding drilling rig types, rig components and functions, drilling operations, primary techniques and systems used for drilling waste management.
- Able to maintain, troubleshoot, prepare and dispatch of equipment.
- Good personnel skills, excellent communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills and able to learn new software.
- Work in a high-pressure environment, learn quickly and adapt to new problems and situations.
- Team player who is able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organisation.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills are essential.