USA Nationals Only!
As a representative of the OFE team, you will support modularization design reviews and interface points during engineering, fabrication, and construction planning. The role will report through the Director of OFE Delivery
- Provide feedback and best practices to engineering to support fabrication methodology
- Leading RFIs, CCOs, and mitigating cost and schedule issues
- Collaborating with the Contractors team, subcontractors, vendors, and others in an encouraging and professional manner
- Coordination with site construction managers on aspects they need to plan for including lifting and handling, installation, ship loose components, and any carry over work which may impact site contractor.
- Review staffing plans at responsible yard based on scope, budget and tonnage and provide feedback to the Director on staffing for both OFE PMT and Contractor PMT
- Provide constructive input into the module fabrication schedule. Monitor key dates and elevate risks or concerns proactively to avoid slippage in the plan
- Constructability oversite of the Yard that supports the best interest of our contract scope
- Review fabrication equipment plan, yard layouts, laydown management and facilities.
- Monitor module yard progress and report any deviations to management
- Execution experience in modularization design and construction for large and mega projects
- Demonstrated experience overseeing large process unit modules and pipe rack modules throughout stages of conceptual planning, detail engineering, fabrication, logistics, heavy lift, and setting at site
- Has led a team of modularization and construction professionals
- Strong communication and experience with fabrication planning, schedule development, and progress monitoring
- Ability to bring teams together to achieve targets and goals.
- Desire to work on challenging opportunities and tasked with varying responsibilities
Candidates for this position will be evaluated based on the following:
- An attitude and shown proficiency to deliver Safety on a construction site
- A consistent record of dedication with at least 10 years of heavy industrial construction module experience
- Previous experience as a Yard Fabrication or Construction Manager with an emphasis on Module Fabrication and delivery
- A track record of success in safety, quality, contract management, planning, and progress tracking
- Shown leadership and social skills
- A strong dedication to employee involvement, team building and diversity
- Experience with P6, MS Project, Earned Value schedules, Productivity Tracking and Mechanical Completions Systems
- Construction experience with gas pretreatment and pipe rack module principles, but not necessary