One of our clients in Qatar has requirements for a number of Frac Supervisors for long term rotational work.
Responsibilities of the Fracturing Supervisor:
- Oversee and coordinate fracturing operations to ensure the safe and efficient extraction of hydrocarbons from reservoirs.
- Strong understanding of hydraulic fracturing techniques.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Commitment to safety and environmental stewardship.
Benefits of Working with Visuna:
- A dedicated member of the team responsible for your placements and welfare.
- Some of the best day rates in the industry.
- FREE worldwide insurance and Medevac cover whilst on a Placement.
- 24/7 access to our specialist support team.
- Assistance and advice on a range of business topics.
- FREE access to our Competency scheme.
- Increased opportunity to potential client and more placement opportunities.