Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer, you will be working on implementing new front-end (User Interface) functionality and technologies. Your role will be to work in the development team together with the other developers, product owners and solution architects to ensure that this is systemised and implemented in the best way.
This position will be based in Sweden.
Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Redesigning UI based on a new UX design.
- Upgrading the technology stack from WinForms to WPF/XMAL.
- Reviewing and maintaining code to ensure efficient solutions.
- University degree in SW Engineering, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Front-End developer.
- C# and .NET.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and XAML.
- Great communication skills in both English and Swedish.
- Teamwork orientated.
- Strong 'can-do' attitude, fearless, proactive, and driven.
- Passionate about innovation.
- .Net/C#/Visual Studio
Please note, to be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Sweden.