Hydraulic Service Technician
Our client, a recognised market leader, is looking for a skilled and passionate Hydraulic Service Technician for work in the Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the Hydraulic Service Technician:
- Provide an accurate, timely, efficient and effective inspection, repair, installation and commissioning service to the customer on their onsite or offshore facilities.
- Visually inspect customer's Small Bore Tubing (SBT), Flexible Hose Assemblies (FHA) and fittings, onsite, in line with the client's inspection procedures.
- Inspect and record condition, type, application and components and fittings, in line with procedures.
- Assess the suitability of the FHA, SBT, and Hydraulic Systems for the application, as well as recommending changes as appropriate.
- Apply identification tags and to register SBT, FHA, and Hydraulic Systems as per procedures.
- Complete all documentation on a timely and accurate basis.
- Input site service results into the HIMS database.
- Submit reports with details of unsatisfactory SBT, FHA, and Hydraulic Systems to the customer's representative and recommend possible solutions, where applicable.
- Write and submit a draft end of survey report.
- Ensure the accurate completion and submission of timesheets.
- Develop a 'bill of materials' for replacing FHA, SBT, and Hydraulic Systems, assembling, fitting, flush and test of SBT systems onshore and offshore.
- Install, flush, and test FHA, SBT, and Hydraulic Systems and their respective components.
- During site service durations, act as a customer site focal point.
- Lead, mentor and supervise Grade 1 surveyors during surveys.
- Liaise with onshore Project Engineering personnel as required.
- Excellent technical expertise, attention to detail, and a strong commitment to safety.
- OPITO/ECITB FHA/SBT Surveyor
- ECITB SBT Manufacturer/Installer
- ECITB SBT Pressure Tester
- Hydrualic System Contamination Management qualification
- IRATA Rope Access Level 1
- BFPA Stage 1 and 2 Hydraulics, Pump and pump control and troubleshooting.