USA Nationals Only!
The Liquefaction Site Installation Project Manager reports to the executive leader and is responsible for all oversight and coordination of site installation and commissioning activities. The site installation Project Manager's primary responsibility to ensure the specific contractor procedures are met during installation, commissioning, start up, and performance testing working side by side with the site project management team.
- Understand and ensure contract and commercial compliance between contractors
- Leads the site installation teams to comply with the preservation and cleanliness procedures, commissioning processes, and performance testing of the process systems.
- Review cost estimates, budgets, and work Schedules.
- Capturing and implementing continuous improvement technics across the program.
- Interpret and explain technical information to other professionals.
- Report work progress and schedule or budget matters.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists.
- Review and ensure coordination is in place with subcontractor activities.
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Prior to the start of works, review work packages or method statements submitted by the contractor to ensuring their correct application on the field.
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for all activities.
- Directly participate in the HSE activities at site as defined in the Site HSE plan.
- Review all equipment and manpower employed by the contractors are adequate and that the works conforms to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality requirements.
- Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per ITP’S, Site Inspection Plans, and completions documentation.
- Detect any design errors and engage owners Engineers if need be to make the necessary changes.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or commensurate work experience in a civil construction supervisory role
- 10 years or more of construction and commissioning experience in industrial construction of Gas processing plants
- Knowledge and understanding of module construction, commissioning, and performance testing.
- Strong experience with contract and commercial management.
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) preferred
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a team with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution