We're recruiting for experienced Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) Field Specialists on behalf of an international energy client in the oil and gas sector for offshore work in Guyana.
Please note: if you have previously applied, your application has already been assessed so there's no need to re-apply.
- Execute managed pressure drilling operating procedures as per well program.
- Operate MPD control system.
- Support managed pressure drilling maintenance activities, for example, field redress of bearing assemble and sealing elements.
- Capture operating data in Daily Operations Report (DOR).
- Generate Sealing Element Dull Grading Reports.
- Maintain rig site spare part and sealing element inventory.
- Liase with MPD Tool Pusher, Drilling Contractor and Operator on location as required.
- OG UK Medical
- BOSIET with CA-EBS
- Yellow Fever Cert
- TB Cert
- COVID vaccination (cert ideally)
- IADC Well Control, Drilling Operations, Supervisor, Surface/Subsea