Offshore Cementing Operator
Our large client is looking for an Offshore Cementing Operators to work in WA/NT, Australia.
Responsibilities of the Cementing Operator:
- Rigging up and down of cementing service equipment on work locations.
- Operation of cement pumping and mixing equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug leasing tools.
- Pre and post trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork and reports.
- Assist in decisions on equipment selection, purchases and processes.
- Troubleshoot cementing equipment and advise on maintenance and repair.
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Current tickets available (truck license, forklift, 4 WD, wellsite, HRW).
- Able to operate Pump Trucks or Batch Mixers.
- Must have full work rights for Australia.
- Available to start ASAP.
- Competitive day rates and field dates available.
- FIFO from home airport.
- Permanent role available.
- Great work environment and support.
- 4 weeks annual leave.