Our client is looking for an Operations Coordinator to reside in Kuwait.
As an Operators Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the seamless execution and timely delivery of assigned projects.
Responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator:
- Coordinate essential job activities to guarantee that customers receive continuous support from operations.
- Ensue that Field Specialists complete projects efficiently, accurately, and safely.
- Collaborate within a team environment and be tasked with meeting and exceeding customer requirements.
- Strategic distribution of projects and the deployment of employees and resources.
- 10+ years of experience in a field and workshop environment.
- Mechanical background and aptitude with proven skills in quality systems and safety.
- Demonstrate supervisory skills.
- Able to competently use all Company Electronic Systems.
- Strong management, organisation, and team skills.
- Position is permanent and full time.
- Office based with a provision for field days incase required.
- Live in 11 months / 1 month – neither rotation nor work from home is acceptable.
- $70,000 – $80,000 basic annual salary.
- Health insurance, car allowance, travel allowance, in-country schooling caped for two kids, housing and field bonus.
Benefits of Working with Visuna:
- A dedicated member of the team responsible for your placements and welfare.
- Some of the best day rates in the industry.
- FREE worldwide insurance and Medevac cover whilst on a Placement.
- 24/7 access to our specialist support team.
- Assistance and advice on a range of business topics.
- FREE access to our Competency scheme.
- Increased opportunity to potential client and more placement opportunities.