Our client has a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Procurement Specialist in The Netherlands.
You must be a resident of The Netherlands and the client would like to conduct face to face interviews immediately.
Procurement Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, plan sourcing of goods and services to support manufacturing, field operations, technology, or project management strategic plans at the plant level.
- Create request for quotations (RFQ) and organises competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery and price for goods and services.
- Issues purchase orders in response to material requirements established by manufacturing, field operations or projects.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategies in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Negotiate and implement contracts for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Contract Management, including monitoring of KPIs, assessing supplier performance to drive continuous improvement and increase performance and cost savings.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in a technical, business or similar discipline required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement or a similar role.
- Advanced procurement certification preferred (MCIPS, etc.).
- Be able to demonstrate experience in sourcing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.