Do you speak fluent Spanish? Our client has a requirement for a Seismic Specialist for offshore work in Brazil. This work will be for 3 months.
Responsibilities of the Seismic Specialist:
- Collaborate with project teams to design and plan seismic surveys based on project objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to equipment and operations.
- Collaborate with geologists, geophysicists, and other specialists to integrate seismic data into broader geological interpretations
- Present findings to internal teams, clients, and stakeholders in a clear and accessible manner.
- Ensure project goals and deliverables are achieved with established parameters.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new techniques to enhance data acquisition and processing efficiency.
- Individual must be proficient in Trisor, G-Guns and swings.
- Speak fluent Spanish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.