Slickline Senior Operator
Do you have experience in slickline operations? Our client has requirements for 2 x Slickline Senior Operator roles for work in Gabon.
Responsibilities of the Slickline Senior Operator:
- Lead and supervise slickline operations, providing guidance and support to the team.
- Oversee the maintenance and inventory of slickline tools and equipment.
- Review wellbore conditions and recommend appropriate tools and techniques.
- Conduct safety meetings and training sessions for the slickline team.
- Address client concerns and ensure customer satisfaction throughout operations.
- Provide technical support and advice to clients as needed.
- Collect and analyse data from slickline operations.
- Several years experience working as a Slickline Operator, with a proven track record of successful interventions.
- Familiar with industry safety standards and regulations.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of slickline tools, equipment, and techniques.
Benefits of Working with Visuna:
- A dedicated member of the team responsible for your placements and welfare.
- Some of the best day rates in the industry.
- FREE worldwide insurance and Medevac cover whilst on a Placement.
- 24/7 access to our specialist support team.
- Assistance and advice on a range of business topics.
- FREE access to our Competency scheme.
- Increased opportunity to potential client and more placement opportunities.