Are you a seasoned professional with a background in subsea technologies?
Our client, a global leader in energy solutions, is seeking an experienced Subsea Technician for work in Australia.
Responsibilities of the Subsea Technician:
- Involved in the installation, commissioning, and decommissioning of subsea wells.
- Handle various operational modes, including Installations and Test, Simplified Landing String (SLS), Full Landing String (LS), Open Water (Emergency Disconnect Package [EDP]/Well Control Package [WCP], Well Start-Up and P&A.
- Background in subsea services and familiarity with subsea wellheads.
- Proficient in IWOCS (Hydraulic Intervention Work Over Control System) and SSTT.
- Hands-on experience in controlling downhole functions, subsea tree/manifolds, landing strips, and surface flow trees.
- Capable in handling various operational modes, ensuring the safety and efficiency of subsea interventions.