Thru Tubing Consultant
One of our clients, a leading provider in the oil and gas industry, is currently seeking a highly skilled and experience Thru Tubing Consultant. This will be for immediate deployment in Australia.
Responsibilities of the Thru Tubing Consultant:
- Deliver expert Thru Tubing consultancy and operational support to the client's offshore projects.
- Ensure the highest standards of safety and efficiency in all operations.
- Work closely with the team and clients to optimise well performance.
- Candidate must be able to start work at short notice.
- Must posses BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) with CAEBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System).
- Extensive offshore experience is mandatory.
- Strong background in Thru Tubing Operations.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for an exciting challenge, please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and availability.
Benefits of Working with Visuna:
- A dedicated member of the team responsible for your placements and welfare.
- Some of the best day rates in the industry.
- FREE worldwide insurance and Medevac cover whilst on a Placement.
- 24/7 access to our specialist support team.
- Assistance and advice on a range of business topics.
- FREE access to our Competency scheme.
- Increased opportunity to potential client and more placement opportunities.