Trainee Cementing Operator
One of our large energy clients in the oil and gas sector is recruiting for a Trainee Cementing Operator to work in Australia.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Cementing Operator:
- Assist during the rigging up and down of cementing service equipment on work locations.
- Learn the operation of cement pumping and mixing equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug leasing tools.
- Assist in performing pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork and reports.
- Learn basic safety, repair and operations procedures on equipment and tools.
- Complete preventative maintenance procedures and maintaining support equipment.
- Practice safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations.
- Trades experience.
- Current tickets required.
- Able to understanding and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
- Must have full work rights for Australia.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Excellent day rates.
- FIFO from home airport.
- Contractual employment with the potential to become full time and permanent.