Our client is seeking Underbalanced Well Site Drilling Engineers for long term oil and gas work in Saudi Arabia. This is an onshore position with a long term contract and an immediate start.
Applicants must have coiled tubing underbalanced (CTUBD) experience.
The Well Site Drilling Engineer is responsible for the design, preparation and planning of well drilling programs according to client requirements and in compliance with HSE and quality policies and procedures.
- Engineering and technical support of the drilling operations.
- Providing specialist advice to the client on upcoming drilling operations.
- Execution of the well's drilling program.
- Overseeing all technical changes and recommendations.
- Recording and incorporating lessons learned.
- Optimizing all drilling activity.
- Preparing end of well reports.
- Completing robust risk assessments where necessary.
- Ensuring all programs of work are completed on schedule.