Vacancies have arisen for Well Site Geologists for upcoming oil and gas work in Romania. This will be long term work commencing early 2023 for a period of around 2 years.
The Well Site Geologist is responsible for:
- The operational geological information on the oil rig.
- All geology-related administrative wellsite activity.
- Ensuring all drilling information is gathered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise on drilling hazards and drilling bit optimisation.
- Make recommendations on drilling rate and provide advice to operations personnel o-site and in the operations office.
- Incorporate health and safety requirements in daily geological operations.
Romanian nationals are preferred.