Welltest Data Acquisition Personnel
Do you have experience working in onshore Data Acquisitions? Our major oil and gas client is seeking Welltest Data Acquisition Personnel for work in Japan. This work will be for the entire month of December.
Responsibilities of the Welltest Data Acquisition Personnel:
- Acquire and record accurate and reliable welltest data using specialised equipment and tools.
- Monitor well parameters during testing, such as pressure, temperature, and flow rates.
- Identify and mitigate potential safety hazards during well testing operations.
- Prepare reports summarising well test results and findings.
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of well test data to provide insight into reservoir behaviour.
- Identify trends, anomalies, and potential issues in the collected data.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and standards related to well testing activities.
- Previous experience working as Welltest Data Acquisition Personnel.
- Degree in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, geology or a related field is typically required.
- Individual needs to make sure that they have legal right to enter and work in Japan.
- Proficient in using well testing equipment and tools.
- Completion of relevant training courses.
- Problem-solving skills.
Additional Payment Information:
- Contractor will be paid $250 USD (United States Dollars) gross per day worked for onshore work in Japan.
- Contractor will be paid $255 USD (United States Dollars) gross per day worked for based work in Japan.
- Contractor will be paid $100 USD (United States Dollars) gross per day as per diem for non-working days, including travel days to and from Japan.
- Contractor will be paid $45 USD (United States Dollars) gross per day as meal allowance for working days, travel days, and training in Japan when meals aren't provided. Please note, meal allowance will not be paid for non-working days, such as standby days.