Wind Turbine Electrician
Our client has an exciting position available for a Wind Turbine Electrician for work in Germany.
This position has a competitive salary in the range of €4,500 to €5,000 gross per month, based on previous experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities of the Wind Turbine Electrician:
- Perform electrical installations, maintenance, and repairs on wind turbines.
- Ensure adherence to safety protocols and industry standards.
- Collaborate with project teams to achieve project goals within a specified timeline.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems and identify and resolve issues promptly.
- Maintain accurate documentation of work performed and materials used.
- Minimum of 2 years experience handling diverse projects.
- Proven experience working within as a Wind Turbine Electrician in the wind industry.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems and components.
- Proficient in Germany – verbal and written communication.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
Option 1: Monday to Friday
Option 2: 3 weeks on, 1 week off – 40 hours per week
If you are a motivated Wind Turbine Electrician looking for a long-term opportunity to utilise your skills in the wind industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.