Wireline Crew Chiefs
Do you have experience in well intervention and completion operations? Our client has requirements for Wireline Crew Chiefs permanent job in Kuwait.
Responsibilities of the Wireline Crew Chiefs:
- Troubleshoot technical issues and make decisions to ensure the successful completion of wireline operations.
- Ensure that safety protocols and procedures are followed by the entire crew.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of wireline equipment and tools.
- Schedule regular inspections and maintenance activities to prevent equipment failures.
- Investigate incidents and implement corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
- Communicate with clients to understand their specific needs and expectations.
- Identify training needs for crew members when needed.
- Previous experience working as a Wireline Crew Chief.
- In-depth knowledge of wireline equipment, tools, and procedures.
- Good decision making skills to address challenges and unexpected situations during operations.
- Willing to stay updated with industry trends and new technologies.
Unfortunately, due to visa restrictions the client is unable to accept applications from the following nationalities: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, Yemen, Bangladesh, Palestine, Chad, Egypt and Somalia.