Wireline MDT Specialist
Do you have experience in Modular Formation Dynamics Testing (MDT)? Are you looking for your next opportunity in Saudi Arabia? Our client is seeking candidates to work as a MDT Specialist.
Rotation will be 8 weeks on x 4 weeks off.
Responsibilities of the Wireline MDT Specialist:
- Collaborate with clients and multidisciplinary teams to plan and execute MDT operations, with a focus on obtaining critical reservoir data.
- Analyse well data, geological information, and reservoir characteristics to design MDT programs that align with project objectives.
- Provide on-site supervision and guidance during MDT operations to ensure safety.
- Address technical challenges and deviations from the MDT plan, providing solutions to improve data quality and operational efficiency.
- Prepare comprehensive post-MDT reports that include data interpretation, recommendations, and share findings.
- Ensure the MDT tools and equipment are properly maintained and calibrated to industry standards.
- Individual should have Modular Formation Dynamics Tester (MDT) background.
- Strong commitment to safety protocols.
- Able to identify and address technical issues and deviations.
- Excellent communication skills.