We're recruiting for a Cementing Operator to work on behalf of a large energy client in the oil and gas sector, based in Australia.
As a member of the oilfield services team, you'll be skilled in operating the equipment used to pump cement into the oil and gas well.
Responsibilities of the Cementing Operator:
- Safely rig in and operate equipment
- Perform regular inspections
- Service and maintain essential equipment
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
- Experience working in CSG is preferred.
- Current Tickets required.
- MC driver license or HC driver license is essential.
- Forklift ticket is preferred.
- Dogman and EWP high risk license would be a bonus.
- Must have full work rights for Australia.
- Availability for an immediate start.
- Excellent day rates.
- FIFO from home airport.
- contractual employment with the potential to become full time permanent.
- Immediate start.