Drilling Fluids Engineer
Are you available to start work in February 2024? One of our major global clients has requirements for an offshore Drilling Fluids Engineer for work in Suriname.
Responsibilities of the Drilling Fluids Engineer:
- Under limited supervision, provides onsite services to the operator by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- May serve as the lead drilling fluids specialist at a customer rig site.
- Accompany sales representatives in customer presentations.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Complete reports using applicable software applications.
- Plan and manage brines and displacements.
- Previously worked as a Drilling Fluids Engineer.
- Broad knowledge of drilling fluids operations and relationships to drilling fluid properties, as well as solids control equipment.
- Understanding of down hole tools and functional relationship to fluid properties and products.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills as well as broad knowledge of cost and inventory accounting.
- Good communication and customer relations skills.
- Basic PC skills.
- Valid BOSIET and OGUK Medical.
- Valid 6 months on passport.
- Able to start work in February 2024.
- Previous offshore experience is essential for this position.