Responsibilities of the Slickline Supervisor:
- Supervising operations and allocating tasks to team members.
- Performing assembly, checking and loading necessary equipment when required.
- Conducting pre-job meetings to ensure all relevant paperwork is complete.
- Ensuring records for equipment are correct and maintained alongside company standards.
- Controlling quality of the slickline service delivery during all operational phases.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Competent with slickline pressure control equipment.
- Able to work in hot conditions.
- Willing to stay in Australia for duration of work visa – able to visit home when operations permit.
- Unpaid rest days between hitches.
- May be required to work over Christmas.
- Day rate is in AUD $.